Now Hiring: Field Service TechnicianNovember 12, 2018
Brennan Jacobs, a leader in industrial maintenance, is seeking an experienced multi-craft Field Services Technician. Headquartered in Murfreesboro, TN, the firm specializes in service, inspections and repair and also provides new overhead cranes and hoists. The Field Services Technician role is integral to the team and requires strong communication skills, the ability to work well with customers, a verifiable electrical background including previous experience with industrial 3 phase controls, excellent root cause analysis and critical thinking skills, a driving record with no major issues (no DWI or high points). Applicants must be in good physical health and able to pass a background check. Preference will be shown to applicants who have at least a two year degree in Industrial Maintenance or Industrial Controls. Entry level applicants with an electrical background will be considered.
Field Services Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial overhead cranes and hoists located at customer facilities in Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia
- Perform regular inspections and testing of machinery
- Written documentation of daily work
- Communicate well with customers and teammates
- Participate in emergency after hours on-call rotation
- Maintain an organized, stocked and clean work area (including company vehicles)
- Ability to work well with others, and also to be self-supervising
- Weekend, evening and holiday work as required
Established in 2010, Brennan Jacobs places a high value on professional, experienced technicians. The company delivers high quality service to its clients, and is seeking employees who are dedicated to making the client experience excellent. The firm provides a competitive hourly rate and benefits package, including uniforms, assistance with medical insurance, Dental, Vision and an 401K 3%match retirement plan. Compensation is based on experience, education, and skillset. Brennan Jacobs performs random drug testing.
To discuss this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com